Good morning lovelies,
I am planning a special workshop and want to tell you all about it. You might remember that last year I ran a back to basics cooking workshop, which was held over 6 weeks. Well I have decided to cover the same base areas, but instead of doing three workshops I have jam packed it into what should be, one fabulous evening of cooking, sampling and learning.
I have decided to do this as I have some clients, who have indicated that they don’t have a lot of confidence in the kitchen especially when it comes to creating healthy plant-based meals. So I figured maybe I could help here as obviously this is very important if your wanting to be your best and also make really delicious healthy food without spending a fortune at cafes and restaurants.
“I absolutely LOVED the workshop! This is a space for everyone to feel at ease no matter their skill level or knowledge on healthy eating…I mean this is the reason why we are all here anyway. You get to meet some lovely like-minded ladies & get really hands on in the kitchen with everyone but there’s no right or wrong way of doing things, so it’s not scary at all but rather heaps of FUN! You get to make some DELICIOUSLY delectable dishes, sample them too & those beautiful recipes are yours for keeps. In my opinion, you are winning all the way. Get on board, you won’t regret it!” – Nicol
During this workshop we will be going over all the key recipes that are the foundation of a plant-based diet, such as nut milk, cashew cheese, bircher muesli, green smoothies and even a quick and easy desert which I’m sure your going to love. By learning these simple recipe’s, you will be able to start your day off with a nutritious breakfast, have some healthy snack options and gain some confidence in the kitchen. We will also be going over all the different ways that you can use these basic recipes to create other delicious variations, such as abundance bowls, porridge, matcha lattes and so much more.
“I thoroughly enjoyed all of Renee’s “Back to basic” cooking workshops. Cooking has always been a confusing task for me but Renee not only made me feel extremely comfortable with her clear instructions but her bubbly enthusiasm is so infectious I now have found a love for healthy food and cooking. The wonderful notes and extra tips given were so valuable. Renee really goes above and beyond with her clients and makes you feel so valued. She’s one inspiring lady and has truly changed my life for the better. I can’t wait to learn more from her and highly recommend her”. – Claire
This Back to Basics Cooking Workshop is perfect for you if…..
- You’re a little unsure in the kitchen and want to gain some confidence
- You’re new to a plant-based diet and want to learn the basics to help you get the most out of this new lifestyle
- Your sick of spending $$$ on fancy nut milks, cashew cheese and store brought smoothies and have decided that you need to be able to make them your self
- You want to learn how to make a delicious (and easy) breakfast recipes, which you can prep on a Sunday evening and have ready for the balance of the week; since let’s be honest you could be someone who is so busy in the mornings, that you end up running out the door before having a good breakfast.
- You want to learn how to prepare every Sunday for the week ahead, so that you’re organised and have a fridge full of basics all ready to go to go
- You’re looking for a little inspiration and maybe a bunch of new recipes
- You want to spend an evening learning some new tips and tricks, chatting with like-minded women and eating yummy recipe
So if your nodding along going like “yes that’s me, I want to gain confidence, have a really fun evening and be re-inspired” then here’s what you need to know.
What we cover:
- How to soak your nuts and seeds + why its important?
- How to make nut milk from scratch
- How to make delicious flavoured milks from your homemade nut milk
- How to make cashew cheese + how to turn it into different sweet + savoury flavours
- How to make bircher muesli for the week
- Sunday batch cooking and planning and why its important
- How to make the perfect green smoothie every time
- How to make the perfect healthy desert in under 5 minutes
What you get:
- You get to taste test all the recipes that we make
- You get lots of new recipes
- Handouts on Sunday cooking and creating the perfect green smoothie
- You will also go home with a jar of nut milk, some bircher muesli and a green smoothie for the next morning
Dates + Price:
- 18th of October at 6pm-7.30pm
- Price: $105 per person (10% discount if you’ve been to one of my cooking workshops before)
- This workshop will be held in my home in Takapuna
Now there are only 4 spots available in this cooking workshop so if you are interested please let me know ASAP and I will lock in your place.
If you have any questions please either comment below or email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I can’t wait to hear from you all and have another jam packed evening in the kitchen, cooking up a storm and testing out some delicious recipes.