Good morning lovely ladies,
How are we all going? Are you getting excited that Summer’s on it’s way? And hopefully not to stressed with all those last minute jobs before Xmas?
I don’t know about you, but I really can’t believe it’s already November. I mean seriously, I’m already seeing Christmas decorations popping up and my calendar is filling with Christmas gatherings, parties and last shot attempts to catch up before we hit the New Year.
Despite all of this I knew I wanted to fit in one last Wellness Talk this year, so I’ve spent the last few days brainstorming potential ideas that you might like.
Out of all my ideas, this one just keep coming back to me. I think it’s because my own personal morning and evening routines have meant so much to me this year, what with my wedding, developing a new website (which is not far away) and just generally building on my business and growing it in lots of different directions. Don’t get me wrong, this year has been amazing, but I know without a doubt that if I gave up my routines, I wouldn’t have got through nearly as much…and likely may have lost my mind on multiple occasions. Is that sounding familiar?
I’ve also seen a pattern emerge among some of my clients, where their a little over worked and run down, slightly exhausted and definitely not spending nearly half the amount of time they should be on themselves?
Plus of course, since everything’s connected their diet’s are therefore slipping and their normal daily green smoothie is taking a back seat to cups of coffee’s and breakfast’s on the go.
So that’s why I have decided to create a Wellness Talk all about creating the perfect Morning and Evening routines. To help you get back to being your best and to head into 2017 feeling amazing and full of energy.
I know how stressful this time of year can be, but that’s why it’s even more important to dedicate a little bit of time to yourself and working on your health and your own goals. I truly believe that your morning and evening routines set the foundation for a healthy, happy you… and the best thing is, there are hundreds of little tips and tricks that you can immediately and easily adopt and that’s what I’m hear to show you.
So why not book in NOW for my final Wellness Talk for the year and let me help you transform your mornings and evenings, to nourish your body, set you up for the day, give you energy, help you to unwind and tune into your body and listen to what it needs.
Sound good? Well then perfect, here’s a little bit more information on this months Wellness talk. Enjoy!
This talk is perfect for you if you……
- Are you sick of waking up each morning exhausted and hitting the snooze button multiple times, before quickly rushing out the door without any quality time for yourself
- Are always feeling stressed and pushed for time in the morning
- Are always needing a cup of coffee (or three) to get going or feel alive
- Never have enough time for breakfast / need some help to be re-inspired in the mornings to make something nutritious and delicious
- Are stuck in a rut and need to shake things up and start making some healthy, positive changes before the end of the year.
- Want to kick off 2017 feeling amazing, but you don’t know where to start
- Always come home exhausted and never have enough time to make a healthy dinner or unwind.
- Always wake in the night or find it really hard to get to sleep which leaves you exhausted and feeling run down each morning
- Feel like you never have anytime for yourself and you’re finally ready to adopt a plan that will nourish your body, prioritise” You Time” and help you to reach your goals.
- Want to be inspired, motivated and encouraged to make some positive change in your life and develop a routine that’s easy, yet nourishing for your whole body
- Just love all my Wellness Talks and want a fun evening out with a bunch of awesome Women to talk about health and being your best
If you answered yes to any the above point’s then you definitely need to BOOK IN NOW for this months Wellness Talk. So what are you waiting for? All the details are below or you can just email me at email@example.com and I’ll lock your spot in right away.
What we will be covering……
- The importance of lemon water and apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning and how to super boost them to make them even better for you.
- Why I’m a big believer in positive affirmations and how to come up with a set for yourself each week, to help you to reach your goals and give yourself a little morning boost.
- What kind of exercise is the best to do in the mornings and how to step it up a notch as we lead into Summer + you will also be getting my 20 minute at home workout that you can follow anytime.
- Why sun salutations are my favourite way to start the day and how to easily add them into your morning routine
- My favourite plant-based breakfast’s that are quick and easy to make and that you can take on the go with you + we will be heading into the kitchen for 5 minutes while I show you how to whip up my favourite 5-minute chia pudding that’s perfect for those busy bodies. (…..ohhhh and your all getting one to enjoy while we keep chatting….yum, yum, yum!!!)
- My 5 favourite energy boosters for the morning to help put a little kick in your step + how to transform your morning coffee into something nourishing without the energy dips.
- How to dry body brush and why we should all do it every morning
- My 3 favourite journaling exercises that set you up for the day and help you to clear your mind.
- The importance of you time in the morning and how to slip it into each morning, even if your really busy
- The importance of a healthy wake cycle
- + I will be breaking down my own morning routine to give you a little idea of how I start my day as well as giving you the tools (and forms) to help you to come up with your own morning routine that will leave you feeling amazing, energized and ready to tackle the day.
- The importance of shutting down technology in the evenings, sorry no late night Instagram scrolling ladies) and why we should all have technology free hours, especially right before bed.
- How to get your body ready for sleep + my simple routine that I go through each evening which ensures that I have a deep and restorative sleep, every night.
- The four stages of the sleep cycle and how to ensure you go through each of these stages so that you wake up restored and energised.
- What it means if you wake at 2-3 am each night and how to sleep through the night all thanks to your diet
- My 5 favourite relaxing foods and drinks which help your body to slow down and get ready for sleep
- Why food prepping is key to a successful diet and little tips and tricks that you can do the night before to help you get ready for the week or following day (think smoothie packs, chopped vegetables and pre-made lunches).
- Of course an evening routine is not finished until you take off your makeup and so I’ll be talking you through my oil-cleansing method and showing you all how to do it. Trust me this is going to change your life and help you to save hundreds of dollars each year on make up removers, cleansers and moisturizers.
- Lastly we will also go through a few simple detox methods that you can do each night to help your body to be it cleanest both inside and out.
Wow, this talk is definitely jam packed but I want to make sure you get everything you need in order to fully transform your morning and evenings routines and so your able to finally feel and look your best.
- 1st Date: Wednesday the 30th of November at 6.30pm-8pm (at my home in Takapuna)
- 2nd Date: Monday the 5th of December at 6.30pm-8pm (at my home in Takapuna)
- Cost: $105 (or 10% off if you’ve been to one of my previous Wellness Talks)
- A Maximum of 5-6 Women per group
# The 2nd date will only go ahead if the first workshop is completely booked and I have enough interest. If the second date works best for you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put you down for it.
What You Get:
- An epic goodie bag filled with lots of different products that will help you to create the best morning and evening routines, and help you to feel and look amazing!!
- A goals handout to help you come up with your perfect morning and evening routine
- A bunch of new summer recipes
- A set of handouts and notes with all the information we will be covering
- + you will also be munching on a delicious breakfast while you learn all about being your best.
So you are ready to book in?
Like I mentioned there are only 5-6 spots available at the moment and they generally book up within the first 48 hours so please let me know ASAP if you would like a spot. I will also be potentially opening up a second talk date the following week, if I get enough interest. So please let me know if you would like your name down for either talks.
All you have to do is email me at email@example.com and then I will send you some more information with my address and a confirmation of the date and time, as well as an invoice which will need to be paid in full in order to confirm your spot.
If you have any questions, please let me know or comment below and I will do my best to answer them all.
It’s going to be such a fun evening learning all about being your best, sharing with like minded women and dedicating some much needed time to yourself + what could possibly be a better way to get back on track then an evening of fun, full of goodie bags, recipes, food testing and learning.
I can’t wait to hear from you all and hopefully see a bunch of new faces.
Have a great day lovelies, and let me know if you need anything