Good morning lovelies, I have an exciting new workshop, that I just know you’re going to love!!!
How do I know that you ask?…..well considering most of my clients struggle to find healthy work meals, I figured you’re probably also struggling with the same thing. So as a way to help you head into 2017 feeling confident in the kitchen and excited about your meals, I’ve put together a three-part cooking workshop focusing on healthy work meals.
These three workshops will help you to get organised and prepared, teach you some new recipes and hopefully help inspire you to get back into the kitchen. They will also teach you how to whip up delicious, yet simple, healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches with minimal effort.
How great does that sound!!
Now these workshops will be a chance to talk, share, ask questions and basically get as much out of it as you would like. It’s also going to be a really fun and relaxed environment, so don’t worry if you’re a beginner in the kitchen or you’re new to plant-based eating. This workshop caters to everyone and there will be different recipes for different levels, so no matter your level, I’m sure there will be lots for you.
What we’ll be covering:
- Healthy Breakfast’s (berry chia puddings, summer bircher muesli, new superfood smoothies and simple breakfast bowls)
- Healthy Snacks (lemon coconut bliss balls, energy boosting muesli bars, the best plant-based dips and crunchy kale chips)
- Healthy Lunches (summer abundance bowls, raw zucchini pasta salad, my grainy pesto salad)
++ We’ll also be talking about lots of other meals, how to get organised for the week, what to make the night before, how to save time in the kitchen and the essential foods you should have in your fridge for quick and easy meals.
So if you struggle with never having enough time for breakfast, are maybe feeling a bit uninspired when it comes to work lunches and never know what to bring for healthy snacks, then this is the workshop for you!!
The dates for this workshop include:
- 7th of Feb (Tuesday) at 6.30pm (Healthy Breakfast)
- 20th of Feb (Monday) at 6.30pm Healthy Snacks)
- 6th of March (Monday) at 6.30pm (Healthy Lunches)
There are only 5 spots in the workshop, but if I get enough interest I will look at opening a second group on the alternative weeks, ie staring on the 24th of Februruy, so please let me know if you would prefer that timing.
Details for Cooking Workshop:
- It costs $295 for the three workshops (but if you bring a friend then it gets reduced to $250 for both of you)
- Each workshop is one-hour long
- There is a maximum of 5 women per group
++ You get a bunch of new recipes, you get to take home all the goodies that we make + of course taste test them as we go and I’m also working on getting a few little goodies for you so that you can jump straight into these recipes and get the most out of them.
So, if you would like to book in your spot (there are only 3 spots left right now) then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will lock you in. Also if you have any questions please let me know as I’m more than happy to help.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you become a plant-based babe in the kitchen.