Good morning lovelies, so I have an exciting new workshop to share with you this month called “Healing your PCOS Naturally”. Now as you might have read on some of my previous posts I was diagnosed with ‘Polystic Ovarian Syndrome’ (PCOS) early last year after coming off the pill and realising pretty quickly that my body was out of balance and not functioning at its best. After a number of tests, I was diagnosed with PCOS and it has been a steep learning experience ever since.
If you also suffer from PCOS you probably know that the information out there on treating PCOS is conflicting, confusing and damn right overwhelming (well that’s definitely what I found!). Plus, in my experience the doctors and specialist were all about pushing drugs and contraceptive measures to help ease my symptoms and were not at all helpful on diet or lifestyle advice for treating this frustrating condition.
But hey, thats ok, because this motivated me to do my own research and find a way that helped me control my hormones naturally, regulate my periods, balance my blood sugar levels, reduce stress, fight acne and finally, allow me to feel like my old self again. And this is exactly what I want to share with you at this workshop.
I know how hard it is to find a plan that works for you and that actually delivers results and that’s why I’m going to share everything I did to regain control of my body and get back in sync. Now I’m not saying that everything I did will work the same for you, but I have definitely tried a lot of different approaches and have experimented with all kinds of foods and diet plans with myself and my clients, and this has given me the confidence to finally understand what is happening to the body when you have PCOS.
This has also allowed me to understand the different types of PCOS (yes, there is more than one) and therefore design plans and programs that are specific to each individuals PCOS, since no one plan will work for everyone. I will be going over each of these different types of PCOS and showing you how to best manage your own PCOS and get the results you’ve been searching for in the workshop.
What we will cover during the workshop:
- What type of PCOS you have + a break down of all the different types and what that means
- I will go over exactly what I did to help treat my PCOS, get my periods back and shrink the cysts on my ovaries. This includes the exact diet that I followed, herbs that I took, alternative therapies that I tried and everything else I can think of that really made a difference.
- Healing your PCOS skin! My skin definitely lost the plot when I came off the pill and for a good few months afterwards before I finally managed to get my hormones under control. During this time I learnt what foods to include in my diet, what to remove, what skincare worked and what was just a waste of time. So if your skin is one of your biggest battles then be prepared to learn about helping to heal it from the inside and outside.
- How to regulate your periods.
- Fertility and PCOS. How to get your body baby ready and ensure that you’re at your healthiest to give your body the best chance of conceiving naturally.
- Stress, anxiety and PCOS. Why stress is a big factor when it comes to managing your PCOS and getting your symptoms under control.
“Renee creates a welcoming friendly atmosphere and crams tonnes of beneficial tips and advice into the session. I left feeling inspired to eat healthier, with plenty of new recipe ideas and of course the famous goodie bag filled with healthy goodies” – Ellie Mitchell
- Date: Wednesday the 27th of September at 6.30pm (I am flexible with dates and times. If you are interested in this workshop but this date doesn’t work for you then please let me know and I will see if I have enough interest to open a second workshop or potentially move the date).
- Cost: $105 per person. However, if you book within the next 24 hours you will get my early bird special which brings the price down to $95. The same goes if you come with a friend.
- Location: The workshop is being held at my home in Takapuna and I will email you the address once you get in touch for a booking.
- What you get: Along with the workshop you will leave with an amazing goodie bag (worth around $60) This will be full of items that directly relate to PCOS. You will receive a full set of notes, delicious new recipes and a chance to learn from others, share and gain a better understanding of how to manage your PCOS.
“I went along to Renee’s pre-conception nutrition workshop to get an insight on what my body needs as a woman as well as pre-planning to have a baby. It was such a fun and relaxing night with a small circle of like-minded women at Renee’s home. I really enjoyed the session because Renee was full of information and created a really comfortable setting for everyone. So much useful information was covered and I am now really inspired to start making small changes towards preparing my body to be the best it can be – I really recommend going along to one of the sessions Renee holds you won’t regret it!” Tijana Ristovic
I keep these workshops small and intimate with only five spots, so that everyone has a chance to share, learn and open up as much as possible. So if you’re interested please let me know ASAP by emailing me at email@example.com and I will confirm your place.
Any questions please feel free to contact me. I really look forward to hearing from you and helping you to get your body back in sync, control your hormones and help you to finally feel like you again.